Science Subject Leader
At St. Anne's Catholic Academy, the Science curriculum is designed to meet the needs of the children. The systematic teaching of key skills, enables children to access a broad and balanced curriculum.
At St. Anne’s Catholic Academy;
- All year groups experience weekly Science lessons that build on children’s knowledge and skills.
- Children and teachers are able to access and use a range of appropriate resources safely.
- Children are engaged in fun, interactive lessons, exploring their investigative skills.
- Children are inspired to show their own curiosity of the world around them and explore this, through scientific enquiry-based approaches and questioning.
- All children are engaged in practical investigations that develop curiosity and inquisitive minds.
- Knowledge is gained by the pupils and they are keen to find out more.
- We regularly assess children to support them in progressing in Science.