The governors and staff at St. Anne’s Catholic Academy actively convey our aims statement through our Catholic ethos.
Through effective leadership the staff at St. Anne’s Catholic Academy aim to:
- Inspire, transform, support, ensure and value success and share our vision within the school community.
- Ensure a high quality of education is delivered through reflective analysis, knowledge of our present achievements and setting appropriate action for future development.
- Offer a rich and challenging curriculum that develops the whole child, preparing them for their future role within our society, within the framework of a Catholic education in order to develop an understanding of God’s world and of his plans and purposes for us as part of it.
- Pursue excellence.
St. Anne’s Catholic Academy's Code of Conduct
We promise to:
- Be kind and caring
- Always try our best
- Tell the truth
- Keep ourselves and our friends safe
- Listen to and respect others